Thursday, November 13, 2014

Places to Check Out: Romancing the Bean

Move over, Starbucks! This coffee shop in Burbank was so insanely cute, and of course, the coffee was to die for.
I don't usually go for black coffee, but in this case I got my own little French press with my coffee inside, and the flavor of the coffee itself was subtle. It wasn't bitter or too strong. I drank the whole thing without adding any sugar or cream at all!


Besides the great coffee, this little coffee shop offers excellent decor and ambiance, free wifi (every coffee shop customer's dream and necessity), a variety of foods to try, and an overall laidback feel that I greatly appreciated. 


Stop by Romancing the Bean in Burbank for a truly awesome coffee experience!

Besitos,
         BKL

No comments:

Post a Comment