Saturday, November 15, 2014

Fall Hues Makeup

I created this look with mostly warm neutral tones, keeping the season in mind. The look is slightly avant garde, with an eyeshadow scheme that I wouldn't usually do and an ombre lip.
 
The eyeshadow is a soft smokey eye with taupes and a little bit of metallic shimmer. From that smokey eye, I put an orange brown transition up from the inner corner of my eyes all the way up to my eyebrows. I actually really like how it came out.
 
For my lips, I outlined them with a burgundy lip liner and then filled them in with a bright orange lipstick. I then blended with my finger.
 
products used:
.Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
.Anastasia dip brow pomade in "Chocolate"
.other shadows
.Benefit Cosmetics "They're Real!" mascara
.NYX lip liner
.Kat Von D lipstick
.Bobbi Brown foundation
 
Kisses,
         BKL
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment