Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Makeup


Yay for Valentine's Day! I thought I'd take the opportunity to do my makeup love themed, especially since I'm working in the salon all day today.

My face makeup is simple... my regular routine of NARS concealer and Laura Mercier setting powder. I used a light sparkly pink blush and my regular Opal highlighter from Becca.

My lips are a Wet n' Wild matte stay forever lipstick thingy. It comes in a lip gloss type container because it's a liquid lipstick. It's highly pigmented and dries matte. It also DOESN'T BUDGE. I love it because I can eat with it on and it lasts all day. It's one of my favorite lipsticks and it only cost $3... IF YOU HAVEN'T TRIED WET N' WILD, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO. It's a fabulous brand.
 
I filled in my brows lightly with a little Anastasia dip brow in Chocolate.

I used Lancome Grandiose mascara. 

My eyeliner is actually two Makeup Forever Artist Shadows, applied with a damp angled brush.

I started with the bright pink on the inner corners, and used the red for the outer corners and the wings of my eyeliner. I used Sugarpill Charmy (WHICH IS ONE OF THE NEW SHADES THEY RELEASED AND THE ONE I BOUGHT AT IMATS) on my lids and into my crease a little. It's a very pretty soft shimmery peach color.

I drew the little heart by hand using the same pink eyeshadow I used for my eyeliner. I used the same damp angled brush. I topped the heart with Urban Decay glitter liquid liner. 

Much love and Happy Valentine's Day!

BKL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment