Monday, October 27, 2014

Pop Art Makeup

As I'm sure you're all aware, Halloween is upon us! Fall and Halloween are my favorite time of year. I just love the color palette, weather, and artistic freedom that comes with this holiday season.

I decided to play around with some pop art makeup. The best thing about this look is it's fairly simple and quick to do, with great results. It only took me 45 minutes to complete the look, compared to other Halloween looks that can take anywhere from 1  hour to 4. I had someone ask me on my instagram what I used for the white dots on my face. I used a nyx cosmetics jumbo eye pencil in milk. It's super easy to do. You just place the pencil against your skin and twist, creating an almost perfect circle... certainly good enough for this look. :) The black lines are just black liquid eyeliner. In this case I used They're Real eyeliner from benefit, but any liquid black eyeliner would work just fine.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions about this look.

P.S. Excuse the crappy photo quality. <3

BKL

No comments:

Post a Comment