Monday, October 27, 2014

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice

Fall brings me so much happiness. The weather...the colors...the smells...tastes... all of the senses are used to their extent during fall. Vivid colors and angry clouds are seen, baking pie and rain are smelled, cold wind and pumpkin guts are felt, hot chocolate is tasted, and laughing children (or screams from a haunted house) are heard.

Fall is truly a time for me to unwind and let my senses take me wherever they please to go.

When I created this set on polyvore, these images of fall were on my mind. 

The striped trousers immediately made me think of Beetlejuice, which of course is a Halloween classic. The heels are great. They reminded me of a much more chic version of witch shoes...and of course, the accessories were picked with the colors and leaves of fall in mind. I just love the look of a deep red with bright orange and yellow colors. The necklace reminded me of a sunflower, which is another fall staple in my mind. I also really enjoy the contrast between the green in the center of the necklace and the reds.

Check out my polyvore for more details on this look.

No comments:

Post a Comment